ConocoPhillips; Area Field Engineer
Posted by yunusfz on September 11, 2009
Posting date: September 08, 2009 Expiry date: September 22, 2009
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
Area Field Engineer
This position will be based in Jakarta with routine visit to Onshore field
• Provide Engineering support, guidance and assistance to the Onshore Operation Team matters relate to facilities and operability issues, with a strong emphasis on value adding activities and risk minimization.
• Responsible to provide innovation for plant production optimization.
• Responsible to monitor plant performance.
• Responsible to provide daily technical assistance and support the oil/gas plant (and pipeline) operation.
• Responsible to review/study actual condition field using heat ft material balance simulator and pipeline simulator.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• University degree in Chemical Engineering, with at Least 6 years of process design and implementation experience in oil and gas facilities or petrochemical plant, mainly in gas conditioning and processing. Field experience in gas or petrochemical plant is an advantage.
• Strong technical/engineering skills with a working knowledge of applicable Codes and Standards plus a general understanding of other discipline activities.
• Demonstrated ability in the use of process engineering tools including HYSIS, PIPESIM, and equipment rating programs.
• Basics of Design, Process Design ft Safety System Design.
• Basic knowledge of process chemistry, including chemical treatment.
• Process Safety Management.
• Process Simulators and Computer Models.
• SAP experience or similar computer based system.
• Willingness to go where the work is during the various Project phases.
Only those individual: who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
To apply please visit: JobsDB.com not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.